|Описание к аудио-варианту:|
Author Jerome Corsi has been researching Barack Obama's personal and political background since Obama's 2006 election to the U.S. Senate. In The Obama Nation, he presents a scrupulously sourced examination of how, in his words, "Obama's radical leftist politics, driven by the cult of personality he has intentionally manufactured, would be an abomination, in that the result of those policies would be to lead the United States into a costly and self-destructive direction, both at home and abroad".
Tracing Obama's career and influences from his early years in Hawaii and Indonesia through his meteoric campaign for president, The Obama Nation tells listeners about:
- Obama's extensive connections with Islam and radical politics
- Barack and Michelle's20-year-long religious affiliation with black-liberation theology and its rage, which Corsi shows has deep meaning for Obama
- Obama's continuing connections with Kenya, the homeland of his father
- Obama's involvement in the slum-landlord empire of the corrupt Chicago political fixer Tony Rezko
- The background and techniques of the Obama campaign's cult of personality
- Obama's far-left domestic policy, and naive, anti-war, anti-nuclear foreign policy
The Obama Nation is the stunning, definitive source for information on defeating Barack Obama - not by invective and general attacks, but by detailed and documented arguments that are well-researched and fact-based.
От рассылок бывает польза
Я пропустила середину октября — знаменательные дни, когда исполнилось два года с последнего Большого Напряга. Подозрительно мне это. Слишком долго…
Каждый раз, как попадаю в Милуокскому художественному музею, хочется его фотографировать. В этот раз вышли оттуда как раз под закрытие. Утром музей…